Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Furla





















Just had my first client shoot, that came to me, instead of me locating them.
Furla in Manuka wanted some production shoots for advertisement usage for Canberra Weekly.
They weren't looking for anything fancy, just plain straight up shots, white background. They werent concerned about the background as the editor of the magazine would be cropping it to just the object only.
They were after a combination of bag, bag shoe, shoe, scarf.
They offered the job to me, which came with a 4 day timeline, this of course increased my price.
I came to them with my quote and agreements and terms of usage of my photographs. This included copyright of my images being reproduced, a specific time frame to pay me, and variations in the job that may occur, penalty fees etc.

Which they happily accepted no worries. I had reservations on the price i offered them, but i thought it was quite reasonable and i am after repeat business with them in a couple months.

1 comment: