Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Location Shoot 2 - Coffee

So this shoot is part of my Coffee advertising folio. I wanted the "relaxed" feel of taking a moment with a friend/loved one with a coffee in hand. I think that coffee is a good mood starter, and also an ice breaker. Just a random thought.... the typical first date is going for "coffee/drinks" that sort of relates to my cappuccino advertisement.
So this shoot is of 2 of my closest friends, all enjoying a coffee at a cafe/restaurant. I can't quite decide if i like the model engaging with the camera, perhaps it would have been more successful if both models were looking, or alternatively, choose one of the photographs where they are engaging with each other.
Down the bottom of the photograph is a typical thing you will see in a magazine article, advertising the coffee brand etc.






No comments:

Post a Comment